It is very easy to use; A special transducer is positioned on the selected area in order to combine vacuum action to capture the subcutaneous tissue and selective cryotechnology to cool it. Fat cells (adipocytes) in the subcutaneous tissue (under dermis) are mostly saturated fatty acids rich cells, and as a consequence, particularly sensitive to cold exposure; by contrast, the contiguous elements such as blood vessels, peripheral nervous system, melanocytes, fibrocytes, or poor fat cells are much less sensitive to cool exposure. This feature definitely results in the adipocytes elimination without damaging the surrounding tissues.
Fat cells removing process
The elimination process of exposed adipocytes to LIPOCRYO action is produced following next steps:
- Crystallization process
- Apoptosis process
- Progressive cell dissolution with gradual lipids reléase
We will need from 1 to 3 sessions, depending on the adipose tissue thickness and the desired reduction, and the preferably waiting time between 2 sessions will be about 45 days. According to the treating area extension, more than a single application could be necessary. Each application will last between 30 and 45 minutes. The procedure is not painful for patients; they will notice a slight tension close to the treated area due to the vacuum effect, and an intense cold local feeling, mainly at the beginning of the procedure. Usually after the session appears redness and numbness in the treated area that can last a couple of hours. And exceptionally, a slight hematoma that will resorb within a few days.
Main areas of application
LIPOCRYO is particularly indicated for local adiposities: the ideal candidate is not the obese patient with generalized adiposity, but the one who wants to reduce local fat concentrated for instance in the abdomen, flanks, lower back, arms and buttocks.
Depending on the initial adipose tissue thickness, the average loss will be between 3 and 15 mm; in terms of loss percentage of adipose tissue, the equivalence is around 25%. We will have to wait at least 6 weeks to appreciate the average results.
- Dimensions without stand: height 20cm, length 65cm, width 51cm
- Weight: 17 Kg
- Power supply: 100-240 V / 50-60 Hz
- Maximum Power: 200 W
- Screen: touchscreen VGA 10,4”
- Operating system: Windows CE.Net
- Treatment unit contact dimension: 17x5cm
- Max. automatic regulation of vacuum system: 760 mbar
- Max. automatic cooling energy: 150mw/cm²
- Control circuits in treatment unit and main with RISC microcontrol technology
- Permanent screening of cryo-energy and minimum safety temperature in real-time with double control system
- Liquid cooling